Complex Case Management (CCM)
What is Complex Case Management?
Complex Case Management helps members who have serious health problems.
How Does Complex Case Management Work?
The CCM team includes a Registered Nurse and Social Work Case Managers. They work closely with you and your caregivers to help you get the best care possible. The CCM team will help you set goals and create a plan that can help you have a better quality of life.
This program is free for health plan members.
Who Might Benefit?
- Members who have more than one serious health problem, such as -
- Heart Failure
- AND also have other illnesses and / or Behavioral Health concerns
- Members who have been to emergency room or in the hospital often in a short period of time
Who to Contact
If you are interested in Complex Case Management, call (886) 884-4601
Benefits are subject to health plan terms.
Diabetes Disease Management
If you have diabetes, we offer a support and education program. You'll get helpful information in the mail or we are available by phone during business hours.
- Learn more about Diabetes
Health Risk Assessment Survey
A better understanding of your health is just a few clicks away when you complete the online health risk assessment (HRA) survey. Plus, Quartz Medicare Advantage members earn Quartz Well points for taking the HRA!
Here’s how to get started:
- Go to your MyChart account at QuartzMyChart.com
- From the landing page, scroll down and click Quartz Well Portal
- Then click Access Wellness Portal to open your Quartz Well page
- In the left column, click Health Risk Assessment
- Follow the prompts to complete and submit the survey*
Don’t have a MyChart account? Go to QuartzMyChart.com, click on “Sign Up Now” and follow the steps to activate your account.
*Your responses are kept private and will not affect your coverage with Quartz Medicare Advantage. MyChart® licensed from Epic System Corporation ©1999-2020.
Find helpful health information
*by clicking the links below you will leave the Quartz Medicare Advantage website
Get free, confidential community information
- United Way of Rock River Valley
- Dial 2-1-1 or (815) 968-5400