Our Plan Options
Are you new to Medicare or want to see what's available? Senior Preferred (HMO) offers Medicare Advantage plan options that cover everything Original Medicare covers — plus more! We offer plan options with or without prescription drug coverage too.
Not sure if there's a plan option within your budget? Senior Preferred premiums are not based on age and there are no mid-year increases. To learn more and compare our plans side-by-side, visit this page.
Eligibility & Service Area
To be eligible for Senior Preferred (HMO), you need to:
- Be eligible for Medicare Part A
- Be enrolled in Medicare Part B
- Be a resident of our service area
Wisconsin Service Area:
- Buffalo, Crawford, Jackson, Juneau, La Crosse, Monroe, Trempealeau and Vernon counties
Iowa service area:
- Allamakee, Clayton, Fayette, Howard and Winneshiek counties
Once you decide on the plan that's right for you, enrollment is easy. You can enroll by:
- Meeting face-to-face with a local plan expert. Call to schedule an appointment at (608) 881-8242
- Completing a printed application and mail it to us
- Completing an application online
Click here for an in-depth review of the options available and to start the process today.
Do you have a question about Medicare of Senior Preferred? We have answers.
Customer Service is happy to help answer questions you may have about Medicare of Senior Preferred plans. You can also ask us to send you a printed formulary (drug list), provider directory or pharmacy directory. We're here to help you choose the right plan for you. Just let us know
You can reach Customer Service at (800) 394-5566. For people who are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired, please call TTY 711 or (800) 877-8973. You may also call through a video relay service company of your choice. Interpreter services are provided free of charge to you.
If you would rather find answers on your own, you can visit our FAQ page.
Medicare Star Ratings
Senior Preferred has been awarded a 4.5-star Rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). You can learn more here.
This webpage was updated on August 1, 2019.