View Plans & Enroll
Eligibility & Service Area
To be eligible for Senior Preferred (HMO), you need to:
- Be eligible for Medicare Part A
- Be enrolled in Medicare Part B
- Be a resident of our service area
Wisconsin Service Area:
- Buffalo, Crawford, Jackson, Juneau, La Crosse, Monroe, Trempealeau and Vernon counties
Iowa service area:
- Allamakee, Clayton, Fayette, Howard and Winneshiek counties
Once you decide on the plan that's right for you, enrollment is easy. You can enroll by:
|Meeting face-to-face with a local plan expert. |
Completing a printed application and mail it to us
Completing an application online
Do you have a question?
We have answers.
Give us a call:
TTY 711 or (800) 877-8973
We're happy to answer your questions and send you information, such as a printed formulary (drug list) or the provider and pharmacy directory.
If you would rather find answers on your own, you can visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
This webpage was updated on August 21, 2019.