View Plans & Enroll
Eligibility & Service Area
To be eligible for Senior Preferred (HMO), you need to:
- Be eligible for Medicare Part A
- Be enrolled in Medicare Part B
- Be a resident of our service area
Wisconsin Service Area:
- Buffalo, Crawford, Jackson, Juneau, La Crosse, Monroe, Trempealeau and Vernon counties
Iowa service area:
- Allamakee, Clayton, Fayette, Howard and Winneshiek counties
Once you decide on the plan that's right for you, enrollment is easy. You can enroll by:
|Meeting face-to-face with a local plan expert. |
Completing a printed application and mail it to us
Completing an application online
Senior Preferred has been awarded a CMS 5-Star Rating
Senior Preferred has been awarded a 5-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for 2020.*
Do you have a question?
We have answers.
Give us a call:
We're happy to answer your questions and send you information, such as a printed formulary (drug list) or the provider and pharmacy directory.
If you would rather find answers on your own, you can visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
*Plan performance summary star ratings are assessed each year and may change from one year to the next.
This webpage was updated on October 21, 2019.